Some people claim the colon should be cleansed for optimal digestive wellness. However, research proving the effectiveness of cleanses is scant and low in quality.
All things considered, certain parts of colon cleansing might be valuable. It might help issues like constipation or irregular bowel movements, and there is some proof that they can likewise reduce colon cancer risk.
Other colon cleanse claims, such as removal of toxins and parasites, are questionable.
Easy and Quick Home Remedies that You Can Use
Green VegetablesLeafy greens are supplement powerhouses with; spinach, kale, Brussels sprouts, asparagus, collard greens, leeks, peas are generally wealthy in Chlorophyll which cleanse the intestinal tract and thus result soothes the colon. They also help detoxify the liver and protect the body from the toxins in the environment. You can boil or steam the veggies, add them in soups or slightly sauté with a little butter or olive oil
Ginger has clean properties and and is beneficial as it stimulates digestion. It very well may be added to any juice or can be eaten straightforwardly. Add one teaspoon of ginger juice and honey, blend it in one cup warm water. This combination can be consumed twice a day. You can also make a smoothie using:
- 1 tablespoon of ginger (peeled)
- 1 apple (sliced)
- A cup of spinach
- 1 carrot (sliced)
- Blend all these ingredients with 1 cup water and your smoothie is ready. Drink it once a day to ensure proper functioning of the intestinal tract.
Juices made by using apple and lemon
Apples and lemons are both wealthy in supplements that improve the digestive action such as vitamins C & A, antioxidants, and Fiber. You can make delightful juices from these organic products:
- Take ½ cup Apple Juice, add 2 tablespoons Lemon juice and a teaspoon of ginger juice.
- Mix it in ½ cup of warm water. You can drink this mixture once a day to help detoxify the colon and encourage proper digestion.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Unfiltered apple juice vinegar helps flush out waste from our body while retaining the useful bacteria. It very well may be brought with honey to cleanse the colon and restore the digestive system.
- Mix raw apple cider vinegar and honey in equal quantities (2 tablespoons)
- Mix it in one cup water and drink it once daily. It will not only remove the toxins but has tons of other benefits such as preventing diabetes and lowering bad cholesterol.
Eating Fiber-Rich Foodsiber is amazing for keeping your bowels healthy and cleansing the colon by eliminating waste out of our body. You can include grains such as beans, lentils, quinoa, oatmeal or vegetables like peas, artichoke, Brussels sprouts that are high in fiber. Raspberries, mango, figs, and coconut also help nourish the colon.
Sea Salt and Water
Water assumes a huge part in detoxifying our bodies. At the point when the colon is got dried out, it is easier for the toxins to stick inside and form a build-up. You need to consume at least 2-2.5 liters of water every day to ensure optimum functioning of the colon.
- Add one teaspoon of sea salt to half liter water and drink it before breakfast (before you eat anything else). Drinking the mixture encourages bowel movement and improves digestive health.
MIMI (Multi ion mask insert)
- Can be worn with any facemask and provides additional heavy-duty protection.
- Adult & Youth Sizes Available
Chia and Flax Seeds
Both these seeds are superfoods that are high in fiber. They also contain Omega 3 fatty acids that reduce inflammation in the colon and remove the built-up toxins. You can add a teaspoon of the seeds in water and drink the mixture, make a pudding or sprinkle them over salads.
- Soak a tablespoon of chia seeds in one cup water for 5 to 10 minutes so the fiber can perform its optimum function by absorbing water
- Mix the seeds in about 1 cup of yogurt
- Consume this mixture 4 times a day for about 4 weeks to cleanse the intestinal tract.