A fish curry made with coconut, tamarind, mild spices and absolutely no oil. Just the perfect dish for those who watch out on their diet. This is a healthy and delicious recipe to give some Omega 3 to your body without having too much fat and enjoying a fish delicacy to the fullest!
MIMI (Multi ion mask insert)
- Can be worn with any facemask and provides additional heavy-duty protection.
- Adult & Youth Sizes Available
How to Make Fish Curry without Oil
- Soak tamarind in 1 cup of water.
- Chop the green chillies, tomatoes. Peel the shallots. Keep all aside.
- Grind the coconut, chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric, pepper cones into a paste.
- Add shallots to this paste and blend grind again to make a coarse paste.
- Filter the impurities and strain the tamarind water in a bowl.
- In a pan add the coconut-shallot paste, tamarind water, green chillies, tomatoes, salt. Bring to simmer.
- Now add the fish and curry leaves. Mix well.
- Let it simmer for about 10 minutes. Serve.